- This league is for women of all ages and skill levels. We get together each Tuesday morning for a fun round of golf! Our League is out to enjoy golf, the weather, exercise, and friendship. We are not as competitive as other leagues. One of the goals of our league is to build the sport of golf.
- 4 players per team play each week. Each team should have at least one sub available.
- Handicaps are determined and adjusted weekly.
- The format is Stroke play - you play against a player of the closest handicap from the opposing team. 12 point system - 1 Point awarded based on strokes for each hole. 3 points awarded based on total score.
- Play on Tuesday mornings with the first tee time at 8:30 am.
- We have fun days, rain days, and food days!
- We have a 2 week league championship toward the end of our season. Our banquet at the end of the year is always FUN,FUN,FUN!
New Team? Contact us and come to our meeting with a team roster! Easy peasy! New teams entering the league will receive a free drink at the meeting!
See the schedule
See current stats
Contact: Suzanne Reijo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-390-3557
Or you can call Barb Moran at 715-399-2924